Jun 1, 2012





There's a creamery not too far from where we live that sells the best ice cream. Love their Butter Pecan. It's a fun place to visit. They have a pen outside with a calf and some goats to entertain the little ones. It's one of our favorite places to go as a family.
It's been a rough week. Sara has been getting up 1 1/2 hours earlier in the morning than she usually does. So there's been a lot of cranky days. Bedtime has been a nightmare lately. It's getting more difficult for me to be patient and I end up feeling like a crappy mom. I'm just exhausted from it all. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. 

2 comments:

Abby said...

These pictures are so cute! I want to bring them all home with me.

Abby
beekneelife.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Abby~

Thank you very much!

Angie