Jun 3, 2010

Random bits...
  • My husband just had six days off. We got some things crossed off our to-do list, such as digging holes for posts for the hammock and privacy fence along our patio. I can't wait to finally get it all done. We built our house 5 years ago and the backyard is slowly improving.
  • I wanted to get all my permits, etc for starting my business while he was off but didn't. I'm getting really frustrated with my lack of progress. Soon, I hope...
  • We've been harvesting radishes from our garden- we planted way too many. I think our red and green onions will be ready soon. We also have tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, lettuce, blueberries, raspberries and herbs.
  • In the past few weeks Sara has started to clap, wave and is now doing my husband's Tazmanian Devil impression. It's just the cutest thing!
  • I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 on Friday. I heard it's gotten bad reviews, but I could really use a couple hours out on my own :-)
  • I'm still breastfeeding Sara and am really ready to stop. She's been stubborn with my attempts so far with cows milk. I don't think it's going to be a fun process.
  • My works-in-progress right now are shorts for me, fabric garland for Sara's room, making a pattern for a purse for me, a paint-by-numbers (fun!) and painting a bunch of things I got from thrift stores. I'd love to try to get some crafting time this weekend.
Ok, enough of my rambling. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: